Sunia
Hello and welcome to this forum for Skyward guild, Dragon Nest EU.
To see all the topics and posts you have to sign up, so if you are a member of the guild, feel free to sign up here.
Make sure to use a name we will recognise and if you have any questions you can always ask me or any of the Veterans.

Enjoy your stay and see you online!

~Sandra, leader and creator of Skyward
Sunia
Hello and welcome to this forum for Skyward guild, Dragon Nest EU.
To see all the topics and posts you have to sign up, so if you are a member of the guild, feel free to sign up here.
Make sure to use a name we will recognise and if you have any questions you can always ask me or any of the Veterans.

Enjoy your stay and see you online!

~Sandra, leader and creator of Skyward
Sunia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Nest EU guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The meaning of Sunia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Svala
Admin
Svala

The meaning of Sunia Empty
PostSubject: The meaning of Sunia   The meaning of Sunia EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:34 pm

If anyone is interested of the meaning of the name Sunia, here's an explanation written by Luis. It describes how we came up with the idea of a new name and what the meaning of it is for us.

Our new guild name is made out of our guild master and veterans letters (Sandra, lUís, joN, elIn and sarA). Why just change guilds cause of a name? Well we work and deal with people that pretty much play all sort of games together and we wanted to give this family a name, something that cannot be found in the dictionaries and that we can give our own meaning to this new world we are creating together.

Sunia reminds us of the word “Sonho” in the way you pronounce and “sonho” means dream. So for us it’s a dream come true to be part of this family and we hope that you will find your place among us.

Also we are planning on extending our technological resources as for having facebook page, a forum and a Youtube channel account where all sort of videos with all kind of madness can be found, and that would maybe make you see us more like people instead of just npc’s/character games. So we thought that having a name that would be common on every game we would try out would make it easier for you to spot us.

Sunia = Sun + ia. Sun often is related to “happiness/having your own glow”. And “ia” is the reverse of “Ai” which in Japanese means “Love” or in a less used way “I want”. So in a full sentence our own guild name would mean “I want happiness” or “I want to have my own glow”. And that’s what we are all about: A bunch of unique people that glows on its own free way and are all together to take out the max profit of this fun adventure without any drama. And together we are the “Sun”.
Back to top Go down
https://skyward.rpg-board.net

The meaning of Sunia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunia :: News & Announcements :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: